Fast, Affordable Editing and Proofreading Solutions
FK-editorial.com provides expert editing of:
- personal statements for college apps
Experienced in both writing and editing, I can provide expert guidance on every aspect of the writing process, including:
- determining purpose and audience
- organization and outlining
- improving sentence structure and flow.
I'm also fluent in key writing styles like MLA, the Chicago Manual of Style, the Associated Press Stylebook, and the American Medical Association Manual of Style, among others. So whichever style you happen to be using, you can be sure that your final paper will meet the specifications to the letter.
Here are my basic pricing guidelines:
- Proofreading: $14 per 1,000 words (based on a 1.4-cent-per-word base rate), double-spaced. This is the "polishing stage" of the editing cycle, targeting typos and other minor mechanical errors.
- Copy Editing: $22 per 1,000 words (based on a 2.2-cent-per-word base rate), double-spaced. Copy editing includes proofreading as well as fixes to sentence structure, style, word choice, clarity, etc.
- Premium Editing: $50 per 1,000 words (based on a 5-cent-per-word base rate), double-spaced. This is the most in-depth editing solution I offer. It includes the above two types of editing as well as big-picture issues like flow, organization, context, tone, accuracy, etc.
For a free rate quote, email info@FK-editorial.com, call 206-356-6008, or fill out the form above. Be sure to include:
- the total word count or number of pages you need edited
- how soon you need it done.
If you don't receive a response within 24 hours, you will be given a 20% discount.
Click here for information about the writing services I offer.
Frank Kaminski Writing & Editing Services | 206-356-6008 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2012 Frank Kaminski Writing & Editing Services
"My experience having Frank copy edit my highly technical book was superb. His suggestions for reworking the prose to correct grammar and improve clarity, impact, and flow were all excellent. I used nearly all of them word for word."